These super easy cookies are delicious for both dogs and humans 🙂
- 2 cups whole oats (or oat flour)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
*Tip: gluten is not the best thing for dogs and some are allergic to it like humans, because of this I would recommend getting gluten-free oats. 🙂
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend oats in a blender or food processor until there is a flour like consistency (skip this step if you are using oat flour).
- Smash the banana and mix in peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil.
- Add in the oats and mix the ingredients together.
- Roll about 1/2-1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and flatten into reasonable sized circles.
- Lay cookies on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, take out, and let cool.
Lay back and enjoy a treat for both you and your four legged friends!